AS 9100D INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
The aim of AS 9100D Internal Auditor Training Course is to provide to individuals and other professionals an understanding of AS 9100D standard and the skills to undertake effective first and second party audits.
A practical and interactive series of modules provides:
- Understanding the requirements of AS 9100D standard
- Understanding auditing requirements of ISO 19011:2018 standard
- Carrying out first and second party auditing
At the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Understanding of AS 9100D and ISO 19011:2018 standard.
- To plan, conduct and report an audit as per ISO 19011:2018 standard.
- To meet requirements for certification to AS 9100D standard.
- To verify conformance with statutory and regulatory requirements related to product.
Quality Management Principles, Process approach, PDCA,
Risk based thinking, Context of organisation, Vision, Policy,
Objectives, Objective Deployment , Strategic Direction and
Planning for AQMS
- Structure and overview of AS 9100D and ISO 19011:2018 standard
- Preparation, planning and conducting audits
- Audit reporting
- Reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action and follow up
- Requirements for registration
Who Should Attend
The course is ideal for delegates involved in first and second party auditing and for individuals leading their organizations to registration/ certification and for those managers holding the responsibility of implementing and managing the standard