BUSINESS STRATEGY PLANNING
This course is designed to help Senior Managers understand the fundamentals of Business Strategy Management and how they should be internalized in their organization. This will help managers to leverage best practices established in their organization to deliver greater value to their customers effectively while achieving profit and key business objectives.
With increasing competition, there is greater pressure on margins and increasingly stringent terms of engagement including penalties and warranties. It is important for all those managing and supporting engagements and those facing customers to be aware of the processes and controls in their organization which help identify and mitigate risks.
- Introduction to Quality and Process Models
- Business Strategy Initiation and Requirements Management
- Risk and Issue Management
- Change and Configuration Management
- SWOT Analysis
- Objective deployment and planning at organization level and process level
- Review and Evaluation
- The program is conducted in an interactive mode. The design incorporates principles of established Business Strategy Management best practices including Prince2, PMP, and CMMI. Important elements of Quality, Process and Customer Centricity have been derived from Quality Standards including ISO 9001, AS 9100, AS 9110, AS 9120 and other ISO standards.
- Most important and fundamental topics have been included in the program. The training methodology includes case studies, group discussions and role play to consolidate existing knowledge and establish a structured understanding of the subject.
- Participants are certified as BSP Gold, Silver or Bronze as per their score in an online test
- This certificate may be used by the organization as an eligibility criterion for those taking up responsibility of managing an organization
- Following the registration for the program, participants are provided access to online training material which they can go through at their pace
Course Duration: 2 Days